Tuesday 24 November 2009

First Say - Her Say

I'm nothing interesting. You see me on a bus, you wouldn't listen to my life story. Infact you wouldn't listen to me, or bother talking. I'm all for listening to my iPod, maybe abit of My Chem or maybe some Avenged Sevenfold. Maybe chatting to my best friend, Liam Hopkins.
Mind, he's one of them who ALWAYS has a girlfriend, and I literally mean - always. One lass could finish him, and he'd have the whole of our year after him immediately. I guess he's the fit, emo jock. With his blonde emo-swept fringe, black trackies, converse, some bizzare band tee-shirt and his never zipped up jacket. Typical person everyone wanted to go out with, at least be friends with. I'm no expection to this rule. I'd happily go out with him too, but I'll stick to best friend right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment