Tuesday 24 November 2009

First Say - His Say

I'm possibly the luckiest guy in our school - all the guys want to be me, all the girls want me. Well... accept one, which happens to be the one I like. She's called Regina Coan. She's near enough perfect, in my opinion. Beautiful greeny-hazel eyes with a dark blue ring separating that with the white with rather long dark red hair. Musician, and a good one at that, bass player mostly, but has beautiful vocals with the right song. A funny way of saying "Jeeeesus Chreest!" ... It's a shame barely anyone in this school likes her.
I'm like the schools best footballer with an emo fringe, apparntly I screwed up the schools stereotype system. I used to be a full-on sport loving guy, now I'd rather walk round in my trackies with my favorite band tee-shirt - cough cough LostProphets - with my best friend, little RC, sounds better than Regina or Reg and all.
Feel sorry for her in a sense, no-one likes her, so in return she turns her back and has her iPod full blast. How that girl listens to music like A7X full blast is beyond me, I couldn't do it.
Yet again, who said I tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment