Wednesday 2 December 2009

His Say - Second Say

Wow, up earlier for once. I'm going to kill Stella one day. She's this pixie thing, highly amusing. She spoke me into going into school as myself. It's short for Stella Artois, which seems bizzare, her love interest is Alcopop. He belongs to RC, she'll explain.
Anyway, Stella has a weird fascination with Harry Potter recently. The best line that's woke me up recently is her giggling "tell me, what's the function of a rubberduck" while throwing hers at the screen. I swear to god, she's overly hyper. She enjoys football though, but she plays with a pingpong ball cause of her size. She's like a split of Alc, but purple.
According to books that come with these pixie things (amusing book! Tells you what they eat and all) and the best line mentioned 'owners of two pixies in a relationship shall find themselves attracted together like their pixies'. Yet again, Stella and Alc are head over heels in love, but me and RC arn't. Well... I lie... I am for her, but she isn't for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment