Tuesday 1 December 2009

Her Say - Second Say

Great... getting up for school again, joy.
It seems weird, I've had a good weekend, went out with people who apparntly 'like me', but when school comes around, they all act like they hate me again. I seriously don't get it anymore. I mean, do these people care more about their popularity rating than friends? I'm glad I've got one person... well thing... which cares about me than his popularity rating. He's called Alcopop (Alc for short though) and he is AMAZING! Honestly.
He's like this pixie thing, but looks like a racoon. Got massive blue eyes and instead of his tail being stripped black and gray, it's black and blue.
If I ever get a good photo of him, I'll post it.

Alc has always been there for me. He's the reason I met Liam crazy enough. Liam has one similar, Stella, but if you talk to him, he'll explain why.
But yeah, I got to say, I respect Alc. That much, when I started taking welding very seriously, I made him his very own bed thing from metal. He loves it. I painted it a nice shade of blue for him too. Has his own little pillow, even bought him a unicorn teddy to pretend it's his pet... I swear I've seen it walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment